您的当前位置:首页正文

商务英语住旅店对话

2021-09-11 来源:年旅网


商务英语住旅店对话

商务英语住旅店对话

Staying at a hotel 住旅店

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Good evening, madam.

宾馆接待员:晚上好,夫人。

KATE MCKENNA: Good evening. I have a reservation.

凯特.麦凯纳:晚上好。我预订了房。

名字是麦凯纳。一间住一晚。

The name is Mckenna. A room for one night.

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll just check.

宾馆接待员:我查一下。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' m sorry but there' s nothing here under that name.

宾馆接待员:对不起,没有麦凯纳的预订记录

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, perhaps it' s under the company name.Bibury Systems.

凯特.麦凯纳:啊,也许是用的.公司名称。Bibury系统公司。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll just be a second.

宾馆接待员:请稍等。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' m sorry there' s nothing down here under that name.

宾馆接待员:对不起,没有Bibury系统公司的预订记录。

KATE MCKENNA: Oh, dear.

凯特.麦凯纳:哦,天啊。

Is it possible to book a room for one night, please?

那能订间房吗?住一晚。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST; I' m afraid we only have a suite.

宾馆接待员:我们现在只有套间了。

KATE MCKENNA: How much is that?

凯特.麦凯纳:价格是多少?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: That' s two hundred and eighty dollars including breakfast and sales tax.

宾馆接待员:280美元,包早餐和销售税。

KATE MCKENNA: I' ll take it.

凯特.麦凯纳:我订了。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: How will you be paying, madam?

宾馆接待员:夫人,您怎样付款?

KATE MCKENNA: Credit card.

凯特.麦凯纳:信用卡。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: That would be fine, thank you.

宾馆接待员:可以,谢谢。

Could you just complete this form, please?

麻烦您填下这张表格。

It' s your home address,

在这里填您的家庭住址、

the registration number of your car if you have one and just put your signature down here.

如果有车还要填车的注册号码,签名在这个位置就行了。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: It' s the Tower Suite and it' s on the twenty-third floor.

宾馆接待员:房间是城堡的套房,在23层。

Would you like to order a newspaper?

您要不要订份报纸?

KATE MCKENNA: Yes, please. The Herald Tribune.

凯特.麦凯纳:要。来份《先驱论坛报》。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll have the bell hop see to your bags.

宾馆接待员:我让客房服务员给您拿行李。

KATE MCKENNA: No, thank you. I only have one bag.

凯特.麦凯纳:不用,谢谢。我就一个包。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Enjoy your stay.

宾馆接待员:祝你住的愉快。

KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, what time do you start serving dinner?

凯特.麦凯纳:对不起,你们什么时候开始供应晚餐?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Dinner is served from seven o' clock till ten thirty.

宾馆接待员:晚餐从7点开始一直到10:30。

The dining room is down there, through the door on the left.

餐厅就在那儿,穿过门向左转。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容