[酒店入住英语情景对话]酒店常用英语情景对话大全
1.I“d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What\"s the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is15dollars
Per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I\"ll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We\"ll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I\"d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning
of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services e with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I\"ll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I\"d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.e to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you perfer
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I\"d like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。
28.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge?每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It\"s quite reasonable.收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can mend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给
您。
41.I\"ll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I\"ll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。
52. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I\"ll take a look at the hotel\"s booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I\"m glad that we\"ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56. But I\"m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57. We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
58. That\"s no problem at all.没问题。
59.Is this everything, sir?这是全部东西吗,先生?
60.Here\"s the light switch.这是电灯开关。
61.Here\"s the closet and there\"s the bathroom.这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。
62. Will there be anything else, sir?还有什么事吗,先生?
63. Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。
64. Let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李。
65.It\"s very kind of you to do so.你这样做使我很感激。
66.What\"s your room number, please?请问您的房间号码?
67. And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
68.How do you like this room?您觉得这个房间怎么样?
69.It\"s also quite spacious.房间也很宽敞。
70. Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?
71.By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?
72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?
73.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.如果您想散步,可以去花园。
74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.在一楼有个娱乐中心。
75. You can play billiards,table tennis,bridge,and go bowl-ing.您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?有听音乐的地方吗?
77. There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven,Mozart,Liszt,and mode rnmusic,while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。
78. Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?
79.From 7∶00 a.m.till 10∶00 p.m.nearly serving all day long.从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容