打电话礼节
如果你身边没有电话,需要借电话用,可用下面两句:
May I use your phone? 我可以借您的电话用一下吗?
Would you mind if I use your phone? 你不介意我用你的电话吧?
如果你打电话给别人,对方一接电话,你就要报上自己的名字(identity yourself),说:\"Hello, this is...speaking.\"不要等待对方追问你是谁。
万一你拨通了一个号码,却从对方接听时的口气,发觉你可能拨错电话时,千万不要反问人家:\"What number is this?\"而是要问你拨的号码对不对,例如:\"Is this 715-0456?\" 如果对方告诉你拨错了,赶快说:\"I'm sorry.\"然后把电话轻轻挂上。
通常不要深夜打电话。早晨太早打电话也是不礼貌的。一般说来,打电话最适当的时间是上午九点以后到晚上九点半以前。电话响了六响(six rings)还没有人接,不是对方不在家,就是他不方便接,或甚至不愿意接,最好是把它挂断了。如果确有急事,很晚或很早打电话给对方,要先道歉
打电话应该要言不繁。如果你打电话时预知这通电话不可能三言两语就结素,最好先问对方: \"Is this a convenient time to talk?\"(现在讲电话方便吗?)免得对方正有急务待理,或有客人在旁,又须听你长时间电话,造成尴尬场面。讲完该讲的话时,通常由拨
电话的先说:\"Goodbye.\"对方可能加一句:\"Thank you for your calling.\"然后双方挂上电话。
--------------------------------
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I‘m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn‘t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn‘t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I‘m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I‘m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:
1. It‘s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 我有急事,
需要马上跟他联络。
________________________
对方不在的说法:
1. It‘s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It‘s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I‘ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I‘ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
-----------------------------
打错电话
1. I‘m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. I‘m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:
1. 区域号码是 area code
2. 电话号码的念法:
02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two,
two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.
* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero
* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
--------------------------
听不清楚对方讲话
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you. 对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?
上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?
(speak up 大声说=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?
--------------------------
如果需要帮忙转分机
1. May I have extension two-one-one? 能帮我转分机211?
2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please? 能帮我转分机211吗?
3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one? 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
4. Extension two-one-one, please. 请转211。
5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one. 请帮我转分机211。
6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please? 请您帮我转到人事部好吗?
***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
---------------------------------
要找的人不在
可以留言吗?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
2. Is it possible to leave a message?
请他回电给我
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。
请问他何时回来
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?
我会再来电话
1. I‘ll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I‘ll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I‘ll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I‘ll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。
要如何联络他?
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
3. What‘s the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?
-------------------------------
英语打电话的常用表达
1.指定受话人
●May I speak to Mr. Cowley, please?
请找考利先生接电话。
●I'd like to speak to Professor Huang.
请找黄教授接电话。
●Could I have Miss Caroline Ewell, please?
请找卡罗琳·尤厄尔接电话。
●Hello, is your mother in?
您好!您妈妈在吗?
●Hello, is John Smith in?
您好!约翰·史密斯在吗?
2.请接转分机
●Could I have extension 379, please?
请接转379。
●May I have extension 476, please?
请接转476。
●Extension 253, please.
请接转253。
●Could I have the Personnel Division, please?
请接转人事处。
●Put me through to Mr. Elgar, please.
请转埃尔加先生。
●Connect me with the Customer Relations Department,please.
请转客户关系部。
●Export, please.
请转出口部。
3.确认受话人
●Hello, is that the placement office?
您好!分配办公室吗?
●Hello, is that 93100392?
您好!93100392吗?
●Hello, is George Clinton there?
您好!乔治·克林顿吗?
4.说明自己是谁
●This is Donald Ellison.
我是唐纳德·埃利森。
●This is Ms. Bloor.
我是布卢尔女士。
●This is Robert Cannon of Pan-American Electronics Co.
我是泛美电子公司的罗伯特·坎农。
●This is Mr. Wang's secretary.
我是王先生的秘书。
●I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Washington.
我代华盛顿先生给您打电话。
●Mary Tyler speaking.
我是玛丽·泰勒。
●The Bank of China, Sichuan Branch calling.
我是中国银行四川分行。
●The Top Fuinitures Ltd.
我是托普家具有限公司。
-------------------------------
询问受话人何时回来
●Could you tell me when he'll be back?
可以告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
●Can you give me some idea when she'll be back?
可以告诉我她什么时候回来吗?
●Do you know what time he'll be in?
您知道他何时回来吗?
●What a pity! When will he be back?
太遗憾了!他什么时候回来呢?
●I see. What time do you think she'll be in?
明白了。她什么时候回来呢?
●Oh, what a pity! When do you expect him back?
哦,太遗憾了!他什么时候回来呢?
●Oh, I see. Do you know how long she'll be?
哦,知道了。您知道她多久才回来吗?
回答对方找人替代的建议
●No, thanks. I'll call back later.
不了,谢谢,我等会儿再打来。
●No, thank you. It's not urgent.
不用了,谢谢.没什么急事。
●Yes. Can I speak to his secretary, please?
好的,请找他的秘书接电话。
●Yes. May I speak with his assistant?
行,请找他的助手接电话。
询问受话人何时有空
●I see. Could you tell me when he'll be available?
是这样。请告诉我,他什么时候有空?
●What a nuisance! This is the fourth time I've called. When will she be free?
真烦人!我已经是第四次给他打电话了。她什么时候才有空?
●Oh, not again. I've been trying to get him all day.What time do you think he'll be free?
噢,又不空,我整天都在找他。他什么时候才空?
●Oh, not of luck again.Do you know when she'll be finished?
哦,又不走运。您知道她什么时候完吗?
●Oh, dear. This is the third time I've phoned. Have you any idea when he'll be free?
呵,哎呀!这是我第三次给他来电话了。您知道他什么时候空吗?
-------------------------------
●打电话
我是丹尼斯·史密斯。
This is Dennis Smith. *打电话时常用This is...代替My name is...。
This is Dennis Smith speaking.
喂,是约翰吗?
Hello, John? *常用于熟人之间。
喂, 请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
请问是财务科吗?
Is this the finance department?
请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
我能借用一下您的电话吗?
Do you mind if I use your phone? *这句话直译是“如果我用一下您的电话,您介意吗?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)。
Do you mind if I use your phone? (我能借用一下您的电话吗?)
No, please go ahead. (可以,请用吧。)
我想找佐藤先生。
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
May I speak with Mr. Sato?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
Is Mr. Sato there, please?
Mr. Sato, please. *这是最简单的说法。并不失礼,工作和日常生活中都可以用。
Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please. *这样说有点太直,除了对熟人以外一般不用。
马克在吗?
Is Mark there? *孩子们之间、朋友之间和比较熟悉的人之间比较随便的说法,工作中最好不用。
真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. *若在早晨的话把late换成early。
我希望我没打扰您。
I hope I'm not disturbing you. *disturb“打扰(休息和工作)”。
I hope I'm not keeping you.
但愿没吵醒您。
I hope I didn't wake you up.
I hope I didn't wake you up. (但愿没吵醒您。)
No, you didn't. (没有,你没吵醒我。)
我有急事要找巴尔先生。
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away. *get in contact with...“和……取得联系”。
I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.
有关明天开会的事给您打电话。
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我给您回电话。
I'm returning your call.
I'm calling you back.
----------------------
●打电话遇到困难时
您能说慢一点儿吗?
Please speak a little more slowly.
Would you slow down, please?
我听不清楚。
I can't hear you very well.
Are you free tomorrow? (明天有空吗?)
I can't hear you very well. (我听不清楚。)
I can barely hear you. (我一点儿都听不见。)
I'm having trouble hearing you. (我听不太清楚。)
电话线好像有毛病。
We have a bad connection.
This is a really bad line.
您能再大点儿声吗?
Could you speak up, please?
Please speak a little louder.
Would you speak up a little, please?
串线了。
The lines are crossed. *line 是指telephone line \"电话线\",cross \"交叉\"、The lines must be crossed. (肯定是串线了。)
对不起,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
干扰\"。\"
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让您久等了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
I'm sorry for the delay. (对不起,我来晚了。)
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
谢谢您等我。
Thank you for waiting.
你给我的电话号码是错的。
You gave me the wrong number.
The number you gave me was wrong.?
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容